Aim of the meeting:
The meeting will take place at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Bologna from September 15th to September 19th, 2014, and is dedicated to the memory of Professor Alfredo Lorenzi, whose scientific research has had a large influence in this University and in the world.
The scientific program will consist of approximately 35 plenary lectures and a limited number of selected short communications.
The topics discussed during the Meeting include:
1. direct and inverse problems;
2. control problems;
3. PDE's models in applied sciences.
- GDRE CONEDP (Control of Partial Differential Equations)
- GNAMPA (Gruppo Nazionale per l'Analisi Matematica, la Probabilità e le loro Applicazioni)
- Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
- Dipartimento di Matematica Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
- Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica Università degli Studi di Parma